Face skin care is the range of practices that support skin integrity, enhance its appearance and relieve skin conditions. They can include nutrition, avoidance of excessive sun exposure and appropriate use of emollients. Practices that enhance appearance include the use of cosmetics, botulinum, exfoliation, fillers, laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion, peels, retinol therapy. Skin care is a routine daily procedure in many settings, such as skin that is either too dry or too moist, and prevention of dermatitis and prevention of skin injuries.
Skin care is a part of the treatment of wound healing, radiation therapy and some medications.
Time and tide wait for none and so do the aging signs. Due to aging, the elastin and collagen structure of the skin loses elasticity and the skin loses some of its self-moisturizing components making it appeared loose and saggy. Plus, age can make the facial muscles weak, which also contributes to saggy skin.
In addition to aging, skin can lose its elasticity because of excessive exposure to harmful sun rays, excessive smoking, regular intake of alcoholic beverages, obesity, pregnancy, rapid weight loss, a poor diet, use of wrong skin care products, dehydration and use of harsh chemicals on the skin.
Along with sagging skin, you may also notice an increase in wrinkles and fine lines, especially on your face. Skin may also look paler and more translucent, and it may become more sensitive.
Face Skin Care /Tightening Health Tips
If you do facial massage daily before bedtime, your skin becomes tightening. This is because facial massage is effective in boosting the blood circulation to your face. Moreover, massage in upward and circular motions can help to slow down the aging process and prevent the early appearance of aging signs such as wrinkles and fine lines.
Therefore, when you apply a suitable moisturizer to your skin, you should not ignore massaging your face and your neck.
Many people neglect their neck because they do not know that the neck skin is vulnerable to fine lines and wrinkles due to stress and pressure. Do you want to know more effective ways for natural skin tightening? Continue reading this article to know more.
Loosening or saggy skin is caused by rapid weight loss. In these cases, it is recommended building a regular exercise program or taking part in moderate physical activities to tone the muscle and boost the growth of connective tissue matrix.
In order to improve the loosening or saggy skin, headstands and inversion exercises are recommended. This is because these exercises are effective in reducing the influence of gravity and toning the saggy skin. Moreover, exercise can increase the blood circulation that helps to boost the rejuvenation of skin cells.
Unhealthy and improper diet can lead to not only unwanted weight change but also saggy skin. People who skip meals, eat fast foods, processed foods and eat late in the evening are more prone to get the saggy skin.
To make sure that your body is well-shaped and your skin is toned and tight, you should follow a rich nutrient high-quality diet that is loaded with omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, essential amino acids in order to rejuvenate and boost the growth of new skin cells and the development of connective tissues. Moreover, it is important for you to add more fresh fruits and vegetables into your daily diet. Colorful fruits and green vegetables have a great source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are essential nutrients for the bright, young, and healthy skin
Saltwater bath is also included in a list of effective ways for natural skin tightening. In order to tone and tighten skin, you just need to add two teaspoons of sea salt in the bath filled with warm water. Relax in the bath for 20 minutes. The saltwater bath can help to tighten skin because it can eliminate impurities and toxins for your skin. Impurities and toxins may lead to the saggy skin by interfering with the production of collagen. It is recommended taking a saltwater bath on every two days.
Avoid Exposure To UV Rays
We all know that UV rays present in the sunlight are harmful to skin. Overexposure to sunlight and UV rays can lead to sunburn, skin damages and even skin cancer. Most people know that. However, not many people acknowledge that sunlight and UV rays may worsen the sagging of skin by damaging your superficial skin layers and affecting the collagen of skin. Therefore, you should limit sun rays exposure with the help of sunscreen and creams. Intense sun can remove the moisture as well as the natural oils from your skin and reduce collagen that plays the important role in keeping the skin’s elasticity. Therefore, these are logical reasons for you to put sunscreen onto your skin.
After you wear sunscreen and makeup during all day long, it is important for you to remove the makeup and sunscreen before bedtime with oil cleanser or makeup removal.
Massage your saggy skin with natural oils like olive oil. You should repeat this method daily to tighten skin and retain skin firm and smooth. Olive oil is one of the wonderful natural oils that are loaded with vitamin A and vitamin E. Moreover, olive oil contains antioxidant and anti-aging properties. Applying olive oil to the skin can make skin moisturized and glowing.
Do you want to use olive oil to get rid of sagging skin? You should read the following instruction to know more:
- Put a sufficient amount of olive oil in a microwave for a few minutes to make this oil warm
- Apply this oil to your saggy skin areas such as your face, neck, arm or belly
- Use your fingertips to massage your skin gently in circulation motions for about 10 minutes
Massage method with olive oil should be repeated once daily before bedtime to get a satisfactory result.
Besides olive oil, you can use avocado, coconut, almond oil, grape seed, or jojoba oil to massage your legs, arms, neck, and face.
For natural skin tightening, you should quit smoking. This is because smoking influence in the development and growth of new skin cells. Furthermore, smoking can affect the manufacture of collagen. People who have the habit of smoking is more likely to suffer from a variety of metabolic, neoplastic and other medical disorders. Therefore, it is important for you to quit smoking for natural skin tightening and good physical health. Some cosmetic productions may worsen the saggy skin. Therefore, you should avoid using cosmetic products when you have saggy skin.
Because strawberries contain astringent properties; it is one of natural skin tightening remedies. This fruit has a great source of vitamin C, an excellent antioxidant, which slow down the aging process and boost the manufacture of collagen. Moreover, strawberries are loaded with fiber that makes skin firmer and smoother. The alpha hydroxyl acids present in this fruit are effective in improving skin complexion and slowing down the appearance of aging signs.
Are you interested in using strawberries to tighten skin? You should do this.
- Mash 2 or 3 strawberries
- Mix mashed strawberries with 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Apply this paste to your saggy skin
- Let this paste sit on your skin for about 10 minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
This natural solution for skin tightening should be repeated once a week until you can see a significant improvement.
Furthermore, you should add strawberries into your diet in order to get the best and fastest result
Looking for the natural skin tightening solutions, you should not ignore exfoliation. Most people know that exfoliating skin is the important step in skin care routine to freshen skin, get rid of dead skin cells, boost the blood circulation, boost the formation of new skin cells and supply vital nutrients and oxygen to the skin. However, how to use exfoliating method for natural skin tightening?
Dry brushing, an excellent method, is not expensive. A body brush that is made with the natural fibers is found abundant in many local beauty supplies and local drugstores.
Hydrate Skin With Oil
Another remedy for natural skin tightening is hydrating your skin with oil. After taking a shower, you just need to spread a coat of oil over your skin to trap the moisture and improve the skin’s elasticity.
Some natural oils that contain hydrating effects include almond oil, baby oil, and castor oil.
You just need to choose one of these natural oils you want and add some drops into your bath. Repeat this way once daily to make your skin infused with natural oil. Relaxing in the bath also help you to feel more comfortable and relieved.
Drink 8 Glasses Of Water
One of the amazing tips for natural skin tightening is drinking a plenty of water to make sure that your skin is hydrated well. It is recommended drinking 6 to 8 glasses of water during the day for the most satisfactory result.
Moreover, in order to not only keep your skin hydrated but also provide your body with a plenty of essential nutrients, coconut water, and herbal teas are excellent choices besides water.
Coffee, as well as alcohol, should be avoided because they can dehydrate your body and your skin overtime.
Honey And Peach
The combination of honey and peach becomes one of effective home remedies for natural skin tightening I would like to introduce to you in this article. Honey contains moisturizing and antibacterial properties. The honey application can give you a glowing and beautiful skin. Peach is a healthy fruit because of rich nutrient content. Many people like eating peach due to its delicious taste and flavor. Peach is considered as a natural exfoliant because it has a great source of alpha hydroxyl acids. Therefore, peach is not only eaten but also used topically. Topical application of peach is effective in smooth, tighten and reduce aging signs overtime.
Do you want to use honey and peach for natural skin tightening?
- 1 medium peach
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Boil the peach in water to make it soften
- Grind the boiled peach in a bowl
- Add yogurt and honey in this bowl
- Stir it well to create a smooth paste
- Spread this smooth paste over your saggy skin such as your face, neck, stomach and buttocks
- Allow it sit on your skin for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Splash your skin with cold water
If you use the honey and peach mask for facial skin, you should apply your favorite moisturizer to make skin glowing and gorgeous. In order to get a satisfactory result, the honey and peach mash should be applied once or twice a week for one or two months.
Weight Training Program
The sagged skin can be improved by weight training. Weight training is effective in toning the muscles of your body. If you want to find an effective weight training, cardio workouts are recommended for reducing weight, toning the muscles, and tightening skin. And then you just need to add the weight training into a workout for skin tightening. Make sure that you practice weight training regularly to strengthen the muscles of your body and lighten skin.
Yoga also helps to strengthen the muscles and tighten skin. After the weight loss, the skin may become saggy and loosening. Yoga reduces these issues by toning skin and boosting the blood circulation. It is a reason why yoga is considered as an exercise for not only health but also beauty.
Therefore, it is a great idea if you can take some yoga classes each week. However, if you do not have enough time and financial budget, you can do yoga a home by watching and following many online videos shared on the internet.
Calisthenics is exercised practiced in the gym classes. Calisthenics are beneficial in toning the facial and body skin. Some calisthenics exercises that can help to lighten skin include pull-ups, push-ups, jumping jacks & lunges, sit-ups & squats.
Avoid Using Harsh Soaps
Using harsh soaps can worsen the sagged skin. This is because a lot of harsh soap products contain sodium laurel sulfate and other related chemicals that may cause skin damages and make skin dry. Therefore, if you want to improve your skin condition, you should avoid using harsh soaps or industrial-strength cleansers.
For good reasons, you should opt for natural skin lightening products to wash your face. Moreover, cleansers containing oil as a key ingredient are the best choice for natural skin tightening.
How To Tighten Face Skin with Papaya And Rice Flour Face Pack
You will prepare:
- 1 papaya
- 1/4 cup of rice flour
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Firstly, take 1 ripped papaya and mash it finely. To it add the rice flour. Now mix them well and create a paste.
- Finally add the honey to it and now mix all of them together.
- After this, apply this paste on to the face. After 20 minutes, wash it with lukewarm water.
How To Tighten Face Skin with Fuller’s Earth & Milk Face Pack
You will prepare:
Milk with cream
- Fuller’s earth
- Take milk containing cream and pour 2 tablespoons of fuller’s earth in this.
- Blend this solution well and later apply on your face.
- Finally, wash off by using lukewarm water.
How To Tighten Face Skin with Apple Cider Vinegar
You will need:
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of water
- First of all mix the apple cider vinegar with water well and later anoint your face by using the solution.
- Let it dry naturally and finally wash it off.
- Alternatively, after you bathe wash you can wash your face by using vinegar mixed in water. This will make the face feel tighter and look softer.
How To Tighten Face Skin with Lemon And Olive Oil Face Pack
You will prepare:
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Take the olive oil at first and mix 2-3 tbsp lemon juice to it.
- Mix them well and apply this mixture on the face.
- Leave it for half an hour and lastly, wash by using the warm water.
Egg White, Fuller Earth And Honey Face Pack
You will prepare:
- 2 tablespoons of fuller’s earth
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Egg white
- In a glass bowl, take the fuller’s earth and add honey. Later mix them well and add the egg white.
- Mix again and apply this pack on your face and keep for 20 minutes.
- Finally, wash off with the help of lukewarm water. If you have dry skin, then use glycerin and flour instead of honey and fuller’s earth.
How To Tighten Face Skin with Besan And Curd Face Pack
Both besan and curd help to make the skin revitalized, firm and refreshed when applied regularly. Besan helps in getting rid of tan, dead skin and zits. It also brightens the skin complexion and increases the tone. Plus, besan is a good remedy to cure your skin from dullness and aging. This pack will tighten your skin and improves the blood circulation as well.
- First of all, take one teaspoonful each of curd and gram flour.
- Mix them well and apply as one thick layer on your face.
- As it gets dried completely wash it off.
How To Tighten Face Skin with Blueberry And Honey Face Mask
You will prepare:
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ½ cup of blueberries
- Firstly, blend the blueberries in a blender to achieve a smooth paste.
- Then, anoint your face by using the unprocessed honey thoroughly.
- After that, apply this blueberry paste over that honey smoothened face.
- Wait for 30 minutes and rinse with the help of lukewarm water. You will notice the difference on the face.
Egg White And Gram Flour
This combination is also a wonderful remedy to tighten the face skin. How to tighten face skin with this combination? Follow these steps below:
- Mix some gram flour with egg white at first. Mix it properly and then apply on the face.
- Let it get dry and finally wash with water.
- Follow this pack thrice in a week. This pack can be used on your arms, neck, and breasts as well.
How To Tighten Face Skin Naturally & Fast with Grapes
- You just need to take a little grapes juice and later massage on your face and neck.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off by using water.
How To Tighten Face Skin With Rose Water
- You should apply a little of rose water over your face and neck before going to bed.
- And, keep it overnight, you will wash your skin in the next morning.
- You will be surprised at the result that it brings about.
Alternatively, you can do:
- Firstly, you combine the equal amount of witch hazel and lemon juice with a small amount of almond oil.
- And then, you add the mixture into a cup of rose water.
- After that, you can apply this mixture over your face & neck,
- Finally, you have to leave it for 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Do this mixture a few times a week.
Egg White Mask
- Firstly, you beat the egg & separate the egg yolk from the white.
- And then, you apply the egg white on your face & wait until it dries.
- Finally, you wash your face with warm water.
Avocado And Cucumber Mask
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons of powdered milk
- A half of cup avocado (peeled and chopped)
- A half of cup cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- Firstly, you only mix the above ingredients till they are smooth.
- And then you have to chill the mixture for one hour.
- After that it has sufficiently refrigerated, you apply it directly to your face and neck.
- You allow the mixture to rest for 30 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
- Finally, you can finish with a pool of cool water.
How To Tighten Face Skin – Flour And Egg White Mask
- 1 Egg white
- Glycerin for dry skin
- Flour or fuller’s earth
- Firstly, you beat one egg & separate the yolk from white.
- And you mix honey, flour, glycerin to it and you can apply on your face skin.
- Finally, you wait until it dries and rinse off with warm water.
In addition, you can use Multani mitti or Fuller’s Earth. If your skin is oily, you should avoid adding glycerin. Multani mitti or Fuller’s earth helps you improve your skin tone, eliminate pimples, and fight against blemishes. It removes excess oil from your skin & promotes blood circulation in the face. You should use flour regularly but Multani mitti occasionally when you buy it from the market. You must remember that Multani mitti is only used for oily skin & not for sensitive or dry skin.
How To Tighten Face Skin Using Cinnamon
This is one of the good home remedies on how to tighten face skin you can safely practice without hesitation. It has been used in traditional medicines for centuries in Asian cultures-Chinese as well as Indian. Cinnamon plays a vital role in keeping healthy skin. Plus, it helps treat various skin related infections and diseases. It helps grow up the manufacture of collagen that is necessary to firm, and tighten skin. Cinnamon also helps promote the complexion due to its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities. Moreover, it can soften dry and rough skin thanks to its rich anti-oxidant agents.
- You mix 1 tbsp. cinnamon powder with sugar and salt.
- And then, you scrub it softly over your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After that, you wash your face with lukewarm water.
Rice Flour And Cabbage Mask
Generally, rice flour acts as the dead skin cells remover and skin pores cleaner. Particularly, women around the world used rice flour for beauty for thousands of years. The Geisha in Feudal Japan used it to keep their skin soft and smooth. It also helps ward off hyper-pigmentation, aging and UV exposure. Cabbage, on the other hand, contains the minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, and vitamins such as A, B etc, which all help to reduce and prevent the loose facial skin.
- Few drops of olive oil or almond oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice flour
- 2-3 cabbage leaves
- Firstly, you grind and create a mixture of cabbage leaves.
- And you mix it finely with olive oil or almond oil and rice flour.
- Finally, you apply it on your skin face and keep it dry. After that, you wash it well with tepid water.
How To Tighten Face Skin With Honey And Cabbage Mask
- Olive oil or almond oil for dry skin
- Cabbage leaves
- Firstly, you take 2-3 cabbage leaves & make a mixture of them.
- And you combine this mixture finely with honey and yogurt in a container. If you have a dry skin, you can add olive oil or almond oil to the paste.
- Then you apply this mixture and keep it for 15-20 minutes.
- Finally, you rinse clearly with tepid water.
To see the best result, you should practice regularly. In addition, there are a lot of other healthy tips on how to tighten face skin naturally and fast at home presented in the next part of this writing, so if you want to discover more about them, continue reading!
Honey has anti aging and antioxidant properties and natural hydrating property that are one of the helpful treatments on how to tighten face skin. You should choose two ways:
- Way 1: You mix two teaspoons of honey with a few drops of lemon juice & olive oil. And then you apply it over your face and neck, keep it dry & finally wash it off with lukewarm water. You should practice this mixture once or twice daily to see the best results.
- Way 2: You can also mix a half tablespoon of honey with sour cream. And then mix in a half small spoon of turmeric powder. You use the mixture on your face skin for 15 minutes. Finally, you wash it off with tepid water and then splash with cold water. You should practice this face mask once per week.
How To Tighten Face Skin With Sandalwood
You mix rose water with sandalwood powder in an equal ratio of 1:1. Then you can apply evenly over your face. When it dries, you rinse your face with cool water. This mixture will also help in eliminating oil from the skin pores and diet.
Lemon And Egg Whit
- To temporarily close your face skin pores as well as have a radiant look, you can use egg white mask when you want to see quickly results.
- You separate the yolk from egg white and then you add a few drops of lemon juice.
- You whisk thoroughly and gently till a frothy consistency is reached.
- You apply the paste with a brush and keep it dry. Finally, you wash your face clearly with warm water.
How To Tighten Face Skin Using Milk And Honey
- Firstly, you mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 5 tablespoons of milk & vitamin E oil (few drops).
- And then you apply the paste on your face about twice per week.
- Finally, you wash your face after 15 minutes for a bright and toned skin.
How To Tighten Face Skin With Banana
- And then you apply this smooth mixture on your face and neck.
- You wait for about half an hour. Finally, you wash your skin with tepid water. You make sure that you practice this face mask twice a week & you will notice the difference it brings about.
To tighten your face skin, you can apply cucumber. It is also one of the greatest natural face skin toners, and has a rejuvenating and refreshing effect on skin. Cucumber acts as a key element for one long-lasting beauty regime. It’s extremely useful for firming up your skin and tightening it as well. Moreover, cucumber reduces and reverses signs of ageing such as fine lines, dull skin and wrinkles thanks to its potassium and manganese. You can choose three following treatments on how to tighten face skin with cucumber:
- You mash half a cucumber and then you squeeze it by a strainer to take its juice. You apply this juice over your face skin and keep it on till it dries. Finally, you wash it off with fresh water. You should follow this way every day.
- You can also mix 1 tablespoon of mashed cucumber and plain yogurt. You apply this mixture on your face and keep it on for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then you wash it off with tepid water. You should repeat twice or three times per week.
- You can also create a face mask with one egg white, two tablespoons of cucumber juice and vitamin E oil (three to five drops). You apply this mask over your face and neck, keep it on about 15 minutes, & then rinse it off with fresh water. You should use this mask once per week.
How To Tighten Face Skin Using Lemon
Lemon has vitamin C that helps promote collagen production. This also helps regenerate elasticity to your skin. Furthermore, lemon has astringent properties, which help tighten your skin and lower wrinkles as well as other symptoms of early aging.
- You squeeze some fresh lemon juice & rub it lightly on your neck and face skin. You keep it on about 5 to 10 minutes & then you wash your face with cool water. You should do this twice or three times per day and you should carry out with the good quality moisturizer.
- Alternatively, you can also mix the juice of one-half a lemon into a glass of cold water. You splash this mixture over your freshly washed face. You keep the lemon water to dry on your face. You should follow this way once or twice daily to see the best results.
How To Tighten Face Skin with Aloe Vera
One of the best treatments on how to tighten face skin is aloe vera. The malic acid of aloe vera gel can help improve the elasticity of the face skin & get rid of your skin sagging. In addition, it is a natural moisturizer for the skin. It also helps to reduce sagging skin on neck and face. It will tighten and firm your loose skin, decreasing the size of the skin pores.
- You take the gel from one aloe vera leaf and apply it on your neck and face. You let it on about 15 to 20 minutes & then you rinse it off with tepid water. You should follow this way several times per week.
- Another way is to mix one spoon of aloe vera gel with one teaspoon of mayonnaise and honey. You apply this paste on your neck and face. You keep it on your face for 15 minutes. Finally, you wash your skin off with tepid water and then splash with cold water. You should do this way once per week to see the results.
Many women show the loosening skin when they lose weight rapidly. In all those cases, moderate physical activity can help in improving your skin tightening by boosting muscle build-up & growing of connective tissue matrix.
You consume a high-quality diet containing proteins, omega- fatty acids, and essential amino-acids to rejuvenate or remodel of your skin. You should increase your intake of vegetables and fresh fruits to supply minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants for younger, bright, and healthy looking skin.
How To Tighten Face Skin With Saltwater Bath
On every two days, you can add two teaspoons of sea salt in the bathing water. This will help in tightening skin by eliminating toxins and impurities from your skin that can interfere with the restructuring of collagen.
Avoid Sun Rays
Ideally, you should limit your exposure to the sun rays by using of creams and sunscreen. This may help you stop the damage to your superficial skin layers. Furthermore, because intense sun can rob moisture and the natural oils from your skin, boosting collagen destruction, so now you have more reasons to use sunscreen onto your skin. You should also remove makeups before going to bed.
You should massage your neck and face skin with natural oils such as olive oil to help in tightening the face skin to retain its smooth and firm. Olive oil has antioxidants such as vitamins E and A, which provide anti-aging benefits. In addition, it will also help retain your skin well moisturized.
- Firstly, you warm slightly some virgin olive oil in your microwave.
- And you use this oil on your face skin.
- Then you massage lightly with your fingertips in circle motions for 10 minutes.
- You should practice this way once daily before bedtime.
You can also use coconut, avocado, grape seed, almond oil, or jojoba to massage your arms, legs, face and neck.
No Smoking – The Simplest Way How To Tighten Face Skin
One of the irritants, which affects the growth & development of skin cells as well as interferes with the manufacture of collagen, is smoking. Quitting smoking as soon as possible not only promotes your physical health, but also prevents you from the variety of neoplastic, metabolic, and other medical disorders. Furthermore, you can also get back your youthful face skin without any cosmetic production.
How To Tighten Face Skin with Strawberries
- You mash about 2 to 3 ripe strawberries
- And then you mix them with about 2 teaspoons of yogurt and 2 teaspoons of
- Next, you apply this paste onto your face &
- Then, you leave it on there for about 5 to 10 minutes
- Finally, you rinse your face and neck off with the lukewarm water.
- You should follow this natural solution once daily until you see the improvement.
Exfoliate Your Skin
- In the morning you brush the skin before taking a shower (pay attention: both the brush and your skin should be dry)
- You can use long strokes in order to brush your arms & legs. You work your way from the feet to the thighs, and then from the hands to the shoulders. You always brush toward the hands in the direction the blood circulates.
- You should focus on areas where the skin is loose.
- Finally, you do not forget your buttocks and stomach
Use Oil To Hydrate Your Skin
Another easy tip on how to tighten face skin is using oil to keep the skin hydrated. After showering, you can apply a coat of oil in order to help trap the moisture into your skin, and then the skin’s elasticity will be improved. Some natural oils you can use to keep the skin hydrated are baby oil, almond oil, and castor oil. Try adding some drops of one among these oils to your bath. Following this way daily will make the skin get infused with that oil when you relax.
Drink Plenty Of Water
One among other healthy and effective tips on how to tighten face skin is drinking plenty of water to keep the skin hydrated. So, make sure you are getting the plenty of water during the day. You can drink 6 to 8 glasses of water for best results. In addition, drinking coconut water as well as herbal teas may also help you in staying hydrated and providing the body with a lot of essential nutrients. However, you need to avoid drinking an excessive amount of coffee and alcohol, because these drinks can dehydrate the body over time.
How To Tighten Face Skin – Honey And Peach Mask
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of. honey
- 1 medium amount of peach
Oatmeal Face Mask For Skin Tightening
You Will Need
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 1 tablespoon besan (gram flour)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Rose water
What You Have To Do
1. Grind the oats to get a grainy powder.
2. Add gram flour, honey, and enough rose water to get a paste.
3. Apply this pack on your face and neck and leave it on for 10 minutes.
4. Rinse with water.
Clay Mask For Skin Tightening
You Will Need
- 2 tablespoons bentonite or Kaolin clay
- 1 teaspoon powdered milk
- Water or rose water
What You Have To Do
- Mix all the ingredients to get a thick paste.
- Apply it evenly with your fingers or a face mask brush all over the face and neck.
- Let the mask dry for 10-15 minutes. Rinse your face.
Castor Oil Face Pack For Skin Tightening
You Will Need
- 1-2 tablespoons castor oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice OR a few drops of lavender oil
What You Have To Do
- Add either lemon juice or lavender oil to the castor oil and mix well.
- Massage this mixture in upward circular motions on the face and neck. Keep massaging for a few minutes.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Rinse with lukewarm water first, followed by cool water.
All the ingredients mentioned in the remedies above are usually found easily at home. These natural ingredients have many advantages to offer. So, start taking care of your skin right now! The various constituents of these ingredients deal with different issues such as dryness, sagging, and wrinkles. Once these issues are eliminated, your skin will definitely be firmer and smoother.