Sarivadyarista is Ayurvedic herbal medicine made with a blend of many herbs which are used to treat blood infection, skin diseases, indigestion, and other disorders. It is herbal liquid medicine based on Asava Arishtha principle of Ayurveda. Asava and Arishtha are Ayurvedic medicines prepared by fermentation. These are medicated spirituous liquors. Fermentation generates alcohol which in turn extracts the active constituent of medicinal herbs. The self-generated alcohol also helps in better and rapid absorption of the drug in the body. All Asava and Arishtha possess common property of being stomachic, stimulant, astringent and tonic.
Sarivayasava ingredients and method of preparation
- Sariva – Indian Sarsaparilla – Hemidesmus indicus – 384 g
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus – 192 g
- Lodhra – Symplocos racemosa – 192 g
- Nyagrodha – Ficus benghalensis – 192 g
- Ashwattha – Ficus religiosa – 192 g
- Shati – Hedychium spicatum – 192 g
- Padmaka – Prunus cerasoides – 192 g
- Hribera – Coleus vettiveroides – 192 g
- Pata – Cissampelos pariera – 192 g
- Amla – 192 g
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia – 192 g
- Ushira – Vetiveria zizanoides – 192 g
- Shweta chandana – Santalum album – 192 g
- Rakta chandana – Pterocarpus marsupium – 192 g
- Yamani – Trachyspermum ammi – 192 g
- Katurohini – Picrorrhiza kurroa – 192 g
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamala – 192 g
- Sthula Ela – Amomum subulatum – 192 g
- Cardamom – 192 g
- Kushta – Saussurea lappa – 192 g
- Svarnapatri – Cassia angustifolia – 192 g
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula – 192 g
- water – 24.576 liters
- Dhataki – Woodfordia fruticosa – 480 g
- Raisins-2.8 kg
Uses & Health Benefits of Sarivadyarista
Sarivadyasava is used in the treatment of gout, diabetes, diabetic carbuncles and related skin complications, skin infections and in rheumatism
- Blood infection
- Burning sensation in hands, feet
- Rheumatic pain
- Skin diseases
Dosage of Sarivadyarishta
- It is Asava-Arishta type of medicine of Ayurveda.
- It is taken in the dose of 12 ml to 24 ml ONCE or TWICE daily.
- It is taken after mixing with an equal amount of water.
- It can be taken after having breakfast and dinner.
- Or should be taken as directed by a doctor.